- open received email
Select the email in the message list.
- On the main Outlook Ribbon, select More > Forward as attachment.
- More information can be at Microsoft Support.
- Select the email in the message list.
- On the main Outlook Ribbon, select Attachment.
- Create a new message or click to reply to or forward an existing message.
- Arrange the windows so you can see both the message list and your new message.
- Select and drag the message you want to attach from the message list into your message.
- More information on attaching files in Outlook Web at Microsoft Support.