- Open Printers & scanners
- Using search start typing the word print and choose
- Select Settings then Devices then
- Click Add a printer or scanner
- Choose the printer and click Add device
If the printer is not listed in the Add a printer or scanner results go to the bottom of the list.
- Make sure the "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature" radio button is selected.
- Click Next
- Find Printers window that opens, double-click the printer you want in the Search results
- Accept the name, and then click Next
- Click Finish
The Find Me printer should already be installed on the computer. Check here for more information about releasing Find Me print jobs.