If you are a new student, you will need to claim your address.
- Log into your myPSC account with NUID and password and click the Messages link to learn how to access it.
Your Peru State College Microsoft Office 365 account user sign-in is John.Doe12345@bobcats.peru.edu
Your initial password to use for your first login into Office 365 is SomePassword. You will be required to set a password on your first login to https://login.microsoft.com/?whr=peru.edu. Enter your personal cell phone or personal email address to allow a self-service password reset.
Your wireless login for accessing the PSC campus network is John.doe12345, and your password to the wireless network will be the password you set in Office 365.
- Connect to the https://login.microsoft.com/?whr=peru.edu
- Login with the information provided in the dashboard message and click Next.
- Enter the temporary password and click Sign in.
- Update your password. The current password is the temporary one above, and then create a new password. Password requirements can be found here. Then click Sign in
- On the next screen, you get a notice about needing more information. This process is important to allow you to change your password. Click Next
- Enter your @bobcats.peru.edu email address and click Next.
- Enter the password you just created. Click Sign in
- If this is your device Click Yes. If this is not your device, Click No
This next step is important to allow you to change your password.
- On the Keep your account secure window, you can move forward with your phone number to receive a code or call.
Setup for phone
- Enter the phone number that you want to use and click Next
- Enter the code that was sent to your phone. click Next
- Click Next
- Click Done
OR change the method to email
- Click the I want to set up a different method select the Email method, and click Confirm
Setup for email
- Enter your personal email address. click Next
- Enter the code from your personal email and click Next
- If this is your device, Click Yes. If this is not your device Click No
Peru State College provides limited Internet and computing services to its students, faculty, and staff. New students will receive a College email account upon registration for classes.
All students are responsible for checking their campus email account and ensuring the account has not met the capacity limits. This is the primary method the College contact students regarding important deadlines and notices, messages from faculty, campus activities, financial aid information, billing statements, and more.
Your college-provided student email account is for academic purposes, not for extensive personal use. A user account at Peru State College is a privilege; it is not a right. Computer Services personnel will periodically monitor the system and user accounts to maintain system integrity and performance. Your account may be terminated at any time without notice for violating the Acceptable Use Policy or State or Federal law. Information stored on Peru State College computers is the property of the College.
After your time as a student at Peru State College, your college-supplied email account will be closed 12 months after your last enrolled term ends.