If you are a new student you will need to claim your address.
- Log into your myPSC account with NUID and password and click the Messages link to learn how to access.
Your Peru State College Microsoft Office 365 account user sign in is John.Doe12345@bobcats.peru.edu
Your initial password to use for your first login into Office 365 is SomePassword. You will be required to set a password on your first login to https://login.microsoft.com/?whr=peru.edu. Enter personal cell phone or personal email address to allow self-service password reset.
Your wireless login for accessing the PSC campus network is John.doe12345 and your password to the wireless network will be the password you set in Office 365.
- Connect to the https://login.microsoft.com/?whr=peru.edu
- Login with the information provided in the dashboard message and click Next.
- Enter the temporary password and click Sign in.
- Update your password. Current password is the temporary one above and then create a new password. Password requirements can be found here. Then click Sign in
- On the next screen click Next enter your authentication method. This process is important to allow you to change your password.
- Enter your @bobcats.peru.edu email address and click Next.
- Choose which method you would like to use and Click Set it up now. This step is important to allow you to change your password.
Peru State College provides limited Internet and computing services to its students, faculty, and staff. New students will receive a College email account upon registration for classes.
All students are responsible for checking their campus email account and ensuring the account has not met the capacity limits. This is the primary method the College contacts students regarding important deadlines and notices, messages from faculty, campus activities, financial aid information, billing statements and more.
Your college-provided student email account is for academic purposes, not for extensive personal use. A user account at Peru State College is a privilege; it is not a right. Computer Services personnel will periodically monitor the system and user accounts to maintain system integrity and performance. Your account may be terminated at any time without notice for violating the Acceptable Use Policy or State or Federal law. Information stored on Peru State College computers is the property of the College.
After your time as a student at Peru State College, your college supplied email account will be closed 12 months after your last enrolled term ends.