Skip to main content
I can't connect to WIFI -- General troubleshooting
- Go Blue or Secure Blue are the only campus WIFI networks for personal devices
- Only connect to one WIFI network on a device. Go Blue OR Secure Blue, not both.
- Check http://status.peru.edu to see if the WIFI is down. Read recent incident reports.
- Make sure you know your Office 365 username and password
- Install updates and reboot device.
- “Forget” the WIFI Go Blue and Secure Blue connections and try re-joining the network again.
- Move to a different location. A few feet can make a difference.
- Microwaves and Bluetooth devices can interfere with WIFI.