The campus networks (SSID) available for employee personal use are the Go Blue or Secure Blue networks.
Use same login credentials as email without the @bobcats.peru.edu
- Username: For the username use the name portion of your @peru.edu email address. DO NOT include the @peru.edu portion.
- Password: For the password use the same password as you do for email.
An encrypted secure wireless connection
Use Secure Blue if transmitting personal information
The Secure Blue network should not be used when connecting to gaming devices, TV’s, or other multimedia devices.
- Go Blue
- An open wireless connection
- Use Go Blue for non-secure communications such as gaming devices, TV's, or other multimedia devices.
- Do not connect to PSC Wireless network. This is only for college equipment.
You should only have to go through the logon process every four months for each device you connect. The system will remember each individual wireless device you used to logon.