Skip to main content
Library off-campus access
- There are two ways to access the library’s online resources.
- You use a search box or select the hyperlinked title of any resource.
- You will be prompted for your library login before the resource opens. Your library login is the same as your myPSC login information.
- You will remain logged into the library until you close your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google, Chrome, Firefox).
- You will be prompted to log in with your myPSC login information when you attempt to access any password-protected resources or sources.
- If your login doesn't work, try resetting your password through TrueYou. Contact the Library if you need further assistance.