The issue is that the MAC does not know that there is a new password for you, so when logging in or connecting to PSC Wireless is uses the old one. This can result in your account being locked.
First we need to change your stored password to get you back on PSC Wireless.
- Open your Keychain (in Launchpad it is in the folder Other) .
- Inside Default Keychains select login on the left side of the Keychain Access window
- In the white space list you should see PSC Wireless (double click it)
- In the window that open click the square box next to Show password:
- The allow access opens. Put in your old password and select Allow .
- In the the other window with Show password: should show you your old password
- Type in your new password in the space and click Save Changes .
We need to make sure PSC Wireless is the only campus WiFi.
- Open System Preferences
- Click the Network icon
- In the Network window make sure Wi-Fi is selected.
- Click the Advanced button .
- In the Preferred Networks list under the Wi-Fi tab delete Go Blue and Secure Blue by using highlighting and click the - button.
- (You may need to scroll down through the list of other WiFi networks that are saved. Delete any other networks you do not need.)
- Click Ok and then Apply
- Make sure in the drop down on the logon screen is says PSC Wireless
- Logon with your username and new password.