Syncing your office files on OneDrive gives you access to them when you are on a different computer, have a hardware failure, or ability to share with others.
- You will need to setup OneDrive on the computer.
- In file explorer look for
- In the system tray look for
- Search for One Drive
- In the window that open enter your college email address.
- Verify where to store the files to your local computer.
- Decide which folders to include.
- Click Next and go through the Get to Know windows.
- At the end you may receive a notification.
You can find additional information at Microsoft here.
Microsoft has free training on OneDrive here.