If you get a new phone (with old number) after initial enrollment in Duo 2-factor authentication, follow the steps to re-activate Duo:
- Download the Duo Mobile app (from your respective APP store) on the new phone
- Log into True You at https://trueyou.nebraska.edu
- When prompted for Duo, click the CALL ME button
- Click any button on keypad to answer the call
- Click Enter Passcode
- On the Blue ribbon Click Text me new codes .
- Enter one of the codes you get in the whitespace.
- Click Login
- Click the MANAGE TRUEYOU DUO TWO-FACTOR DEVICES link located under Account Services
- You will be prompted a second time for Duo, click the CALL ME button
- Click the blue DEVICE OPTIONS button
- Click the blue REACTIVATE DUO MOBILE button
More information can be found here.