If you are a new student you will need to claim your address.
- Log into your myPSC account with NUID and password and click the Messages link to learn how to access.
- User ID: is the firstname.lastname and the first five digits of your NUID number (@bobcats.peru.edu).
- Ex: enter as email@example.com
- Password: The initial password to Office 365 has been placed in your myPSC dashboard. Click the Messages link to access the initial password. Password requirements. You will be required to set a new password upon your first login to Office 365. Enter a verification cell phone and/or personal email address to allow self-service password resets.
- After you have successfully claimed you password the dashboard message will change.
Peru State College provides limited Internet and computing services to its students, faculty, and staff. New students will receive a College email account upon registration for classes.
All students are responsible for checking their campus email account and ensuring the account has not met the capacity limits. This is the primary method the College contacts students regarding important deadlines and notices, messages from faculty, campus activities, financial aid information, billing statements and more.
Your college-provided student email account is for academic purposes, not for extensive personal use. A user account at Peru State College is a privilege; it is not a right. Computer Services personnel will periodically monitor the system and user accounts to maintain system integrity and performance. Your account may be terminated at any time without notice for violating the Acceptable Use Policy or State or Federal law. Information stored on Peru State College computers is the property of the College.
After your time as a student at Peru State College, your college supplied email account will be closed 12 months after your last enrolled term ends.