When connecting to wireless on your personally owned device you may see more than one SSID, (network name) broadcast.
- Connect to Go Blue.
- Once connected a login page should open, but if does not, open your web browser and it should then appear.
Click the “click here to create an account” link.
The next screen is the information page with additional details. Your username and password will be emailed to the address you provided on the registration screen.
The email you receive will have your username and password for Go Blue or Secure Blue.
An encrypted secure wireless connection
Use Secure Blue if transmitting personal information
The Secure Blue network should not be used when connecting to gaming devices, TV’s, or other multimedia devices.
- Go Blue
- An open wireless connection
- Use Go Blue for non-secure communications such as gaming devices, TV's, or other multimedia devices.
- eduroam is a secure, global Wi-Fi roaming access service for the international research and education community. PSC provides eduroam service for PSC students and employees visiting participating eduroam institutions. PSC welcomes visitors from participating eduroam institutions to connect to the PSC eduroam service. A list of eduroam participating institutions is available here.
- To connect to eduroam navigate to your wireless setup on your device and select eduroam from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter your home campus username and password. Your username must include the campus domain. Example email@example.com.
- Accept or Trust the eduroam certificate if prompted.
- Do not connect to PSC Wireless network. This is only for college equipment.